Friday, March 14, 2008

Tonight I wanna cry*

My life sucks right now. So much so that just the other day, I said to a friend, "I'm not depressed or anything, but I kinda just wish I didn't have to exist for a little bit. Just a little bit." And he totally agreed. It would be nice to just escape for a day, or even a couple of hours, just not have to deal with med school. And life in general. How great would it be to just get out and play?

And ironies of ironies, my wallet was stolen today. Along with all my hard-earned government-loaned cash, credit cards, and ID cards.

And if you could see all the charges on my credit cards- if I had actually made all of those purchases - dude, today would have totally been Michelle's Day Off. Bueller's got nothing on me and my cigars, pizzas, perfumes, and spa treatments.

I hope those hoodlums enjoyed themselves while they could.

*Sometimes listening to Keith Urban on repeat is not good for my optimism.