Thursday, May 13, 2010

All the right moves

If you think violin = orchestra nerd, you gotta watch this. Because it's violins + Lady Gaga + Ke$ha + Rihanna + Usher. And that equation adds up to possibly still nerdy, but FREAKING AMAZING video.



Seriously, SO cool. The guy's got talent.

Also randomly - not only does this guy sing well (which makes him swoonworthy, clearly), he's got those super nice beefed up violin arms with the veins that pop when he's using some serious vibrato. That slays me. Just ask any of my guy standpartners, whom I developed unhealthy crushes on. Popping arm veins = sexy to me. And when I'm just 12 inches away, I can't help but drool. Sorry Jason and David - I'm glad we're still friends. Kinda. From 50 feet away. Per the restraining order.

Just kidding. Maybe.

Thank goodness my boy also sings well and has swoonworthy arm veins that pop when he's holding a scalpel.