Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cast of cooks

I shouldn't be watching, but Top Chef is on. And it's on my tv.

And just a couple of things (no worries, no spoilers since I'm only halfway through the episode) --
1. Hung is AMAZING. Holy crap. Angelo lucked out, big time! Best sous chef ever!
2. I think all of Ed's dishes are seasoned with his sweat. Seriously, it kinda grosses me out how much that guy sweats, and you can just see it dripping off his face...as he's cooking and plating.
3. Ilan has got to be the least-liked of all the Top Chef winners. What did Ed say about him? Something along the lines of "well, he's a prior winner.......so.....I guess I can respect that?"
4. Should Angelo really be tasting things if he's that sick?
5. Forgive the bias, but I'm really pulling for Angelo to win, if only so he can finally bring his Russian fiancée to the US of A. I'm a sucker for true love.

Man, ramen for dinner is absolutely no good when you're seeing all this deliciousness on your TV.