Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hi, my name is...

So in my attempt to keep this blog as anonymous as possible, I've refrained from using names. Of course, given the strange situations that I'm commonly in, it's quite possible to figure out who's who.

Consequently, I installed a sitemeter thing on this site, mainly because I wanted to know if anyone besides myself actually reads this, and also because I wanted to make sure that ex-boyfriends and other characters referenced in my blogs aren't reading it. (Or if they are, that I have fair warning and can issue apologies/letters for forgiveness before they come raging at me.)

But, being the computer illiterate that I am, I only get locations of where people who are reading my blog are from. Hello Michigan. Singapore. Germany. Hickory Hills, IL - I'm looking at you.

So, if you are a frequent reader, please do me a favor, and leave a comment. Anything will do. I just need to ease my paranoia that my ex-significant others are reading this and are possibly quite miffed with me. I mean, maybe this is why they jump hedges when they see me coming.