Monday, March 16, 2009

Dance with a match

Rachel
Hey, whaddaya say...2 years from now - we couples match?

Me
Hahahaha, dude, you don't want to be tied to me...I'll drag you down to North Dakota.

Rachel
Make it South Dakota and we have a deal.

---
Match Day is this Thursday! The day that all of my fourth year friends will find out where they will be going after graduation, where they'll be addressed as Dr. This and Dr. That, and actually be making an income. And I'm so excited for them, because the day that we've all been looking forward to is finally here for them. The endgame is in sight! Mind you, I'm going to miss them something crazy, but for now, I'm just going to be excited for them. Because, hey - I'll be where they are soon enough. And true friendships last forever.

Good luck to my fabulous almost-real-doctors friends. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you all, but I know that any program would be fortunate to have you.