Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lose my head

I haven't been blogging too much substance lately, and for that I apologize.

I could give you a million excuses - SICU's draining (emotionally and physically), studying's mindless, interviews, interview jitters, interview stress, not getting interviews stress - but at the end of the day, I know that my posts have been bitter and few.

Big shout out to the boyfriend for being so understanding, so good at the whole listening bit while I cry and rage against all my perceived injustices, all while he's on a notably difficult month of cardiothoracic surgery.

Big shout out to my family for keeping me fed. Thank you to my momma for making sure my fridge is always stocked with something homemade (and therefore delicious). No thank you to my momma for keeping me so well fed that I'm no longer able to zip up my suit skirt all the way. Thank goodness for longer suit jackets that cover up less forgiving figures.

Post on the way about my most recent interview - let's just say that it was a foray into awkward and then even more awkward. And then I'm off to Boston and Phoenix, before bringing it all on home to my glorious southern California.

See you on the flip side.