Sunday, July 10, 2011

You remind me of a girl


[During our team lunch]

MED STUD #1
Michelle, this is going to sound strange, but I've always thought you looked like someone, and I just figured it out. You really look like the daughter from The Incredibles.

SENIOR RESIDENT
Oh, I can see it! 

MED STUD #1
Yeah - I think it's the big eyes and the hair.

ME
Haha, thanks guys! I look like a cartoon! Whose secret power is invisibility! Hopefully you're not commenting on my ability to disappear during rounds....

MED STUD #2
You know, I've always thought Michelle looked like Jack Nicholson's wife from The Shining.

SENIOR RESIDENT
What?!!

ME
I look like a crazy woman? I've never seen The Shining, so I don't know who that is.

SENIOR RESIDENT
I'll Google image it right now.

ME
This might determine whether or not you pass Psychiatry.....

MED STUD #2
...Um, I mean you look like Angelina Jolie! Jennifer Love Hewitt! The most beautiful woman alive!

[Thirty seconds later, this is our image result]

ALL
Hahahahahahaha!!

MED STUD #2
No you just look like her, not necessarily her character!!

ME
Hahaha! I don't know if that makes it better!!

MED STUD #1
Also, I don't think that picture is from the movie! That's just her in real life! Haha!

SENIOR RESIDENT
Hmmmm, so should we scut him out, Michelle?

MED STUD #2
Fine fine. I'll go see the two new admissions now.