Thursday, July 31, 2008

Rest stop

Martin
Ooof, so full! I want to die...

Michelle
Why did you eat it all?!?!

Martin
I had to! Your mama made it! If I didn't eat it, then it would be insulting her and so I had to eat it even though I was SO full already. SO FULL. Why did I eat that gyro?! Next time, I'm not going to eat ANYTHING before I come over...ugh, I want to vomit.

Michelle
But I told her that we had already eaten...she would have understood if you couldn't finish your plate. I didn't finish my plate.

Martin
That's because I'm a good child, and you're not.

Michelle
Dude! Whatever!

[five minutes later]

Martin
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. So full so full so full.

Michelle
Aww, come here so I can give you a hug.

Martin
(pouting, but coming over anyways)

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaah, so full.

Michelle
Thanks for being a good sport --

Martin
(mid-hug)
LET'S RUB TUMMIES!

Michelle
. . .