Friday, May 01, 2009

Shadows and regrets

Yesterday night at 11pm, J called me up. "Hey Michelle! I have an extra ticket to the midnight showing of Wolverine...you wanna come?? It'll be FREE!"

I debated and hemmed and hawed, but ended up staying home. I had class in the morning and PBL to finish up, and let's face it. I'm an old senior citizen, and need to be in bed by midnight.

It turned out to be the WORST DECISION OF MY LIFE.

This morning I woke up to gchats and email messages about how HUGH JACKMAN made a surprise appearance at our very own theater.

Of course, if I followed him on twitter, I would have known too.

DANG IT ALL. People's Sexiest Man Alive! The OSCARS HOST! The hottest Australian man on EARTH. In MY building's theater!!!

WHYYYYYYY??????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

. . .

So yeah. Regrets? I've got a few.

I haven't felt this much teenage angst in a long time. Thanks to PBL and my stupid sleep cycle for ruining my only chance at meeting Mr. Jackman.