Sunday, August 29, 2010

Diamonds are a girl's best friend

Martin got me a present for our 28th monthiversary.

And because he loves surprises, but knows I hate them, we compromised - he told me a hint each day that would lead me to the answer.

Hint 1: Like LPT not height or size/but in its lack of cornered sides
Hint 2: Twinkles lightly like a star/but closer to you than they are
Hint 3: It was first found amongst the rocks/ now you can add to your pink box
Hint 4: Almost time to end this game/it's coming from a sister's name
Hint 5: Just one last hint for your list/this present should go on your wrist


And then the next day I got a nondescript brown box from New Jersey. And inside was my gorgeous diamond charm bracelet from Tiffany's!

I love it.

For the record though, I was expecting a cinnamon sugar pretzel from Auntie Anne's.