Monday, October 27, 2008

Cup of life

On my six-month anniversary date for the boy, I took him to go paint some mugs, for various reasons:

1. He desperately needs something other than glass beer steins and dainty teacups to drink strong coffee from. Coffee that makes you grow hair on your chest. Coffee that shocks you awake. Coffee that deserves a proper coffee mug.
2. He's very artistic - a fantastic cartoonist - and too much of our time has been spent indoors studying.
3. Because I wanted to.

So I present to you our mugs - preglazed and pre-baked. I'll be able to pick up our final project next week...but for now, here are the Before pictures.

Here's my cup. (Yes, I got some help from Martin, because clearly, I cannot draw stick figures to save my life.)

And here is the Boy's. (I guess his mug is very, um, erm...creative?)

More pictures from the rest of the day to come!