Friday, April 30, 2010

Mmm, whatcha say

M burger.

I know it doesn't look like much, but you'd be wrong, my friend. So wrong. I'm convinced they mix crack into the patties or something, because I'm addicted. This stuff is so so good.

M burger's the new burger joint that opened up right next to the hospital. But it's gourmet - because it shares its kitchen with tru restaurant. Or at least, that's what I tell myself to feel better about eating there ALL THE TIME. And no, that's not even an exaggeration; because it's cheaper (and yummier) than the hospital's cafeteria, I find myself going there for lunch most days. And have gained an obscene amount of weight in return, but I digress.

I've been there so often, I've had everything on the regular menu...

...and the secret menu.

Yes, this place is so hip, it's got its own special menu so that the regular customers don't get bored.

I don't know whether to be proud or embarrassed that I'm a regular.
---

Regular menu
  • hamburger
  • cheeseburger
  • m burger (bacon, cheese, secret sauce*)
  • nurse betty (no meat, huge slice of tomato, onions, lettuce, pickles, most delicious guacamole in the world)
  • all-natural chicken sandwich
  • french fries
  • chopped chicken salad
  • shakes (chocolate, vanilla, strawberry)
  • drinks (coke, diet coke, sprite, root beer, fresh squeezed lemonade, homemade peach iced tea)
SECRET menu
  • hurt burger: m burger + bbq sauce, green chilies (comes in 3 different levels of spiciness - I went with #2 [medium] and it was pretty mild even for super weaksauce me)
  • dr. betty: nurse betty + beef patty
  • the student: buns + cheese
  • secret shake of the month - april's was butterscotch, may's is blue strawberry

* I'm pretty sure the secret sauce is just spicy thousand island. But they should change it to delicious sauce, because that's what it is!