Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This is the song that never ends

MARTIN
Oh I know that kid - he wrote a piece in the AOA magazine. It was about turning off gchat and it was just really well-written. Actually, he kinda writes like you!

ME
Oh, so you mean he wrote hatred and vitriol.

---

I'm well aware that my blogs recently have been dark and unhappy and venom-filled towards certain people in power. So to rectify that, here's a video that has absolutely nothing to do with medicine. It's just all kinds of awesome, so it must be shared. Hit play and prepare for a total musical laugh-fest.



I've watched it now 3 times straight, and I still crack up every time I hear that verse from Barbie Girl.

(Video stolen from Martin, who got it from his friend Eddie, who saw it on The Huffington Post, and I won't ask why such a manly man is reading a celebrity gossip mag.)