Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A little fall of rain

This was my view of Portland, on my way up to the hospital via sky gondola. Yes. A sky gondola. Like a Disneyland tram ride. Or a ski lift.

Ladies and gents, we took a freaking gondola to get to the hospital. Talk about fancy.

Also, it was very gray. I don't think it stopped raining/drizzling/whatever-they-call-that-constant-damp at any point during the three days that I was there.

**Shoutout to the very awesome Nancy (NU c/o 2009) for not only hosting me and picking me up at the airport and then personally driving me to my interview and thus was late for her own clinic, but also for taking me to THE BEST TAPAS RESTAURANT I've ever eaten at. Yum. Man, I'm seriously thinking about ranking OHSU higher than I would have initially thought, purely for the food. For THAT food.